Department of Transport, ul. Poznańska 49, 62-510 Konin
telephone number (63) 240-39-90
1. Delivering water with a tank car: a tractor with a trailer tank of volume from 4000 l to 6000l; delivering water to customers,
leaving the tank car till the whole water is used up.
2. Road transport:
- transporting bulk materials, transporting stabilised sludge, transporting not hazardous waste, transporting big-size loads:
with a combination of vehicles i.e. a tractor with a flatbed trailer with load capacity from 4 T to 6 T,
with a combination of vehicles i.e. a truck tractor with dumper semi-trailer with maximum load capacity of 25 T,
with a bulk tipper lorry with maximum load capacity of 5 T,
- transporting hazardous waste (chlorine, sodium hypochlorite):
with a lorry with a maximum load capacity of 6 T.
3. Ground works with a JBC 3CX contractor – digging a trench, ground leveling, preparing the ground for laying foundations,
digging a trench for water and sever connection.
4. Ground works with a Bobcat E16 mini excavator – digging trenches, preparing the ground for laying foundations, digging a
trench for a water and sever connection.
5. Demolition works with a JBC 3CX contractor with a hydraulic breaker, crushing foundations, combined footing, walls of
6. Works with a use of a lorry crane with maximum lift capacity of 7 T – loading and reloading materials.
7. Works with a JBC 541-70 telescopic handler with a lift height of 7 m – loading bulk materials, loading and reloading pallets
(pallet fork lift), cleaning open water flow reservoirs from sand and residues.
8. Transporting goods with a DMC lorry with maximum load capacity of 3,5 T – transporting small-size loads.
PRICE LIST – download
Licences and permissions:
1. Licence for goods road transport service inland – download
2. Permission to transport not hazardous waste – download